users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:18:46 PST

Would it be possible to have a Maven 2 Plugin, similar to the Jetty Plugin? It's really handy when writing apps, as I don't have to redeploy as I develop. It would be neat to add Maven 2 POM files to the list of available build mechanisms ( I could help with this if you'd like), and maybe help with the Glassfish plugin development for Maven 2 as well if it is something that would be of interest.

Thanks,
Jim
[Message sent by forum member 'jimbethancourt' (jimbethancourt)]