users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:11:36 PST

I'd like to have a community meeting (conference call) to discuss requirements
in real-time. I'd like to get community feedback on the following
times and we'll pick a slot:

Thursday, Nov 8th @ 8:00am Pacific Time
Thursday, Nov 8th @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

Friday, Nov 9th @ 8:00am Pacific Time
Friday, Nov 9th @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

We can also try for mid-day, but I'm not sure how that will work for
folks over-seas.

Please RSVP to this thread with features you would like to discuss in
more depth (Sun & non-Sun folks alike). If we get a lot of feedback
we'll schedule followup calls and perhaps break them down by topic.
I'll send out the call-in information in a subsequent post when we
narrow down a time slot.

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'jclingan' (jclingan)]