users@glassfish.java.net

More than one "active" JMS provider.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:00:53 PST

[a basic question]
In GF, Can i have more than 1 JMS "active" JMS providers?

Currently i have 2 JMS hosts(default local & remote MQ) in my GF installation. I changed the JMS service(via Admin Console: Configuration -> JMS service) to the remote MQ.

I have one MDB listening to the default local and another one listening to the external remote MQ in the GF. Is this is an allowed configuration? (its looks not, as i am seeing the connection error the default local jms)

Thanks,
-Uday.
[Message sent by forum member 'udaysubbarayan' (udaysubbarayan)]