users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Classloader for JSF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 07:38:10 PST

Hello,

In our application we use MyFaces Tomhawk library for JSF implementation, which is not JSF 1.2 complaint.

Glassfish app server loads by default JSF 1.2 library. That is, it is put in the class path ahead of our web app.

However, our web app uses MyFaces Tomhawk libraries that are not 1.2 compliant, and hence need to run with JSF 1.1.

How can I override this JSF 1.2 loading to load our JSF libraries?

This prevents us to use Glassfish in our environment. We use Glassfish for ESB.

A quick help is appreciated.

Thank you

Raja
[Message sent by forum member 'rajabm' (rajabm)]