users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 02:52:56 PST

I couldn't agree more to the last point, it should be easy and user friendly to configure the modules for use or exclusion. We don't want to go down the JBoss route that everything is possible if you can find the right permutation of files and XML-elements to modify to "break-apart" stuff or configure the container. If that is the price of modularity, I'm not sure it's worth it.

- Singleton service sounds interesting as well, it opens up a few possibilities that I hadn't thought of.
[Message sent by forum member 'jesper_soderlund' (jesper_soderlund)]