users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Authentication from remote standalone JSE appliation.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 17:34:54 PST

My requirement is that when I provide an account in the createConnection(...) method, this must make the connection to be made under the provided account.

But currently, whatever values I provide to the method though, it always try to connect with "guest"(it might be from the "imqDefaultUsername" property elsewhere) account.

> Have you enabled authentication in the JMS
> configuration? Check "connection validation" in the
> connection factory configuration (under Resources) in
> Glassfish admin console.

Simply enabling "connection validation" doesn't work.

> See also the admin guide (search for book 819-4467)
> for how to set up accounts (default user-level
> account is guest/guest).

Admin guide does no help to me. It just explains how to setup account with imgusermgr command.

Any other advice ?

Thank you.

Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'shwon24' (shwon24)]