users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how I can configure a web application to use an authentication realm?

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:22:36 -0800

Hi Legolas
You could potentially get a patch for applying to your v2 installation
if your company is a commercial support customer. Have you considered
purchasing support from Sun? It comes at a very reasonable price.

Here's a link to our support options
<http://globalspecials.sun.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sunstor&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=81508900>.

Let us know if you need any help with this as well.

regards
Shreedhar