users@glassfish.java.net

[Find a memory leak contest :-)] GlassFish v2 Update Release build b09b has been promoted

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:07:00 -0500

Hi,

as far as I can tell, we are almost at our FCS build for 9.1ur1 :-) To
avoid an embarrassing release with a memory leak, I will give a Grizzly
T-Shirt and a couple of beers (or wine) @ JavaOne to the person|team
that find a memory leak with the current build :-)

Grizzly T-shirt are a collector items :-)

To get the price, you must come with a test case that bring down
GlassFish with an OOM. Don't be shy, any tests is good for the community :-)

<important>

You *cannot* use win2003 because non-blocking sockets are leaking on
win2003
(the bug is on Microsoft side, not Java/GlassFish).

</important>

Good luck :-)

-- Jeanfrancois