users@glassfish.java.net

How to manage threads that process web service requests?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:18:00 PST

Hi,

I want to have some controle about the threads that are used to process the request for a certian web service that runs in glassfish E.g. I like to controle the number of threads that are used for a certian service.

So how can I do this?

When usinig a JAXWS service in JDK 6 I can configure the endpoint with an instance of Executor wich gives me controle over the thread pool for this service. I've seen a thread pool configuration option in the admin console but I can't find out how to associate a web service with a thread pool. Is it possible to define my own thread pool implementation?

thanks in advance
[Message sent by forum member 'wierob' (wierob)]