users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:54:53 PST

I think that in Sun ONE 7 when you redeploy an application, Sun ONE create a new deploy folder APPLICATION_${version_number}.

It would be great if glassfish could keep two versions of the same applications. The active sessions of users who are using the application still using its version and new users will be redirected to the new version.

This could help to eliminate maintenance times. I don't know if this is posible on J2EE aplication using JNDI but it looks not very dificult on simple Web Applications.
[Message sent by forum member 'lasterra' (lasterra)]