users@glassfish.java.net

Can You Share Tips Debug EJB Client with Eclipse?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:03:50 PST

Hi

If you examined the appclient.bat file then you will probably agree that replicate the contents it in Eclipse run time is too complicated.

Does anyone here debug the EJB client (i.e. ant appclient) with the Eclipse IDE?
How does it work? For example how does one getting the JVM to pause until remote attachment of Eclipse Debugger?

I find that MyEclipse 6 redeploy does not work at all for GlassFish 2, at least for EJB / MDB applications. Instead I have to undeploy and manually deploy. Sometime even clean the project does the trick with the autodeployment.
[Message sent by forum member 'peter_pilgrim' (peter_pilgrim)]