users@glassfish.java.net

Re: LifecycleListener NoClassDefFoundException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:17:38 PST

Thanks for the response. Yeah for some reason the 'lib\ext' folder of a domain is not a good place to put the jars when trying to reference application server core classes, but 'lib' folder of the domain is.. *shrugs*

Well I am past that issue, not the properties that I have set up in the Lifecycle are not being passed into the LifecycleEvent.

Seems to be a recurring theme with Glassfish atm.. (got the same 'null' value problem with the SubjectAccesor class)

Thanks again.

- Shane
[Message sent by forum member 'shaneb' (shaneb)]