users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can login, but roles are not assigned

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:37:40 PST

Interesting development:

I got it working as I explained above, but when deploying a new version of my app, the problem came back! I'm not sure whether it came back immediately upon deployment, but it has come back without me touching the security configuration...

It's as if the application does not get together with the security realm during deployment, but does get together fine if the cluster is stopped, the security realm settings are saved, and then the cluster is started again.

But it's really frustrating to have to repeatedly save the same settings again every time I deploy a new version of the .war ....
[Message sent by forum member 'rwillie6' (rwillie6)]