users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can login, but roles are not assigned

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:11:11 PST

I'm having the exact same issue on the latest GF V2. When i deploy on a single server, all is ok. If a create a clustered domain and deploy to that, then everything is ok... but once I re-deploy the web app, the log shows:
No Principals mapped to Role [role_name]

This is repeated for each role I have in web.xml. I can then log in, but get a 403 due to insufficient priveledges.

If I redeploy again, then it works. If I redeploy once more, it breaks and continues to alternate each time i redeploy...
[Message sent by forum member 'paulcb' (paulcb)]