users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom Web-app Loader - How To?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:48:41 PDT

In Tomcat we're using context.xml to specify our overrides.

I was unaware that Glassfish supported something similar. Is there documentaiton on this? Currently I have web-module and application-ref elements in domain.xml, which strikes me as a step backwards in that it requires insertion into an existing file rather than placement of a separation file.

I'd be happy to file an RFE though I'd like a little info as to what is known to be there already so as to be specific about what needs to be added -- e.g. I didn't even know I could use context.xml's similar to Tomcats, where to place them (in Tomcat they just go in conf subdirectories), etc.
[Message sent by forum member 'jess_holle' (jess_holle)]