users@glassfish.java.net

Physical Cluster or AppServ cluster ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:30:41 PDT

Hi everybody...

I have developed a web application which is deployed in glassfish. I have a setup where i have 2 server machines in a cluster and each of them has glassfish with my web application deployed on them.

Recently i came across the glassfish cluster of which i actually didnot get the advantages of a software cluster otherthan a physical cluster setup.

I would like to ask if anybody knew of the advantages of a glassfish cluster over a physical cluster setup like mine.

thanks in advance...
[Message sent by forum member 'rapaka' (rapaka)]