users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom Web-app Loader - How To?

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:23:18 +0530

>> Specifying an "extra-class-path" of "." in sun-web.xml adds the docroot to
>> the classloader -- but after WEB-INF/lib/*.jar rather than before
>> WEB-INF/classes.

I don't know if this helps, but Jan Luehe in a conversation confirmed this:

"So it looks like the feature is working, except that the extra-class-path is
appended rather than prepended. We don't have any option that would allow you to
specify whether the extra-class-path should be appended or prepended. It is
appended by default."

Thanks
--Siva.