users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom Web-app Loader - How To?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:22:21 PDT

OK, this might be worthwhile as a work-around till we figure out why --libraries does not work.

I am willing to suggest a work-around if you are certain that
- the classes in docroot are not hiding the application server's implementation classes (e.g. anything
  in com.sun.enterprise package and subpackages thereof) and
- it is OK to modify the class-loading of *all* the deployed applications,

then

you can consider modifying classpath-prefix of java-config element in domain.xml.

Add: ${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/docroot to classpath-prefix and restart/retry.

This is of course not a recommended thing, but something that can work-around the problems.

The --libraries that I pointed you to was supposed to solve the problem you are facing. I have
asked Sivakumar to respond to this thread. But till then, you can try the above work-around.

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]