users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to set jvmRoute for AJP/mod_jk load balancing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:58:56 PDT

I am also tasked with load-balancing glassfish through apache (to gradually replace tomcat)

I tried adding to domain.xml:
<jvm-options>jvmRoute=glassfish1</jvm-options>
But I get the following error when starting the domain:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jvmRoute=glassfish1

I also tried the following in domain.xml:
<jvm-options>-jvmRoute=glassfish1</jvm-options>
But I get an error with that as well:
Unrecognized option: -jvmRoute=glassfish1

Do you have any other suggestions?
[Message sent by forum member 'jakemann' (jakemann)]