users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I override context parameters in web.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:42:38 PDT

I tried using context.xml in the META-INF folder in the war file as per Amy Roh's blog. My intention here is just to set the context root which differs from the application name. This is the entire file as it exists at the moment:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/mailtools/publicFolders"/>

In ${GLASSFISH_HOME/domains/domain1/generated/xml/j2ee-modules/PublicFolderManager/META-INF/context.xml I see the file. It got to where I assume it belongs, but the context root still defaults to the application name. The only thorough documentation on context.xml are the docs pages for Tomcat and the above looks right according those docs. I'm missing a connect somewhere.

Any idea where?

Thanks,
Rob
[Message sent by forum member 'caspersgrin' (caspersgrin)]