users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I get a servlet to initate an SSL connections w/GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:38:21 PDT

I added the cert into ${GLASSFISH_HOME}/domains/domain1/config/cacerts.jks. That made no difference. I also to a non-SSL binding and was able to successfully connect to the Active Directory server. Thus, I know for certain that the problem is specific to SSL and therefore I assume that there's still something more that I need to do to use it in GlassFish.

I did have a chat with our windows sysadmin and he assures me that what he sent was the public key of the domain root certificate (the cert that is used to sign the other domain certificates). Isn't that all the GlassFish should require?

Thanks,
Rob
[Message sent by forum member 'caspersgrin' (caspersgrin)]