users@glassfish.java.net

Has anyone seen this compiler warning?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:49:39 PDT

Using the latest (downloaded 10/21/2007) SDK, I get this warning when I compile a program referencing the ...Soap Java source created by wsimport:

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'value()' in type 'javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSeeAlso': class file for javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSeeAlso not found

The class in in the webservices-api.jar, which is in the prepended -Xbootclasspath.

I've tried importing the class, but the import statement throws compiler error:
cannot find symbol symbol : class XmlSeeAlso

I'm sure I am doing something intensly stupid, and just can't see the forrest for the trees.
[Message sent by forum member 'loukur' (loukur)]