users@glassfish.java.net

Security in Application servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:40:41 PDT

Hello,

First of all I am new in glassfish. I'm very interested in contributing with my knowledges in security.

If someone can tell me how to contribute with my ideas or new code in the security module of glassfish. I suggest adding PKI support inside the Application Server. Signed EJBs that only will deploy if a trusted CA signed this EJB, servlets that only accepts connections from an authenticated user (SSL mutual authentication).

I'm new here and need help from some of you to get involved in the marvellous project GlassFish as i'm a Application server consumer.

Thanks to all and i'll be earing from news...
[Message sent by forum member 'masterjc' (masterjc)]