users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which username and password i should use when creating HADB connection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:46:34 PDT

error=193 is not useful.

EVERY hadbm command is logged into server.xml. What does it say in there (search for "hadbm")?

Here's what I recommend you do -- if possible
0) start MA
1) delete the cluster
2) asadmin create-cluster --hosts localhost,localhost --devicesize 64 cluster1
-- this will create the cluster AND make it HA

3) attach server.log to the forum
4) look at the hadb password file in <domain>/config directory (assuming you've set the jvm-option from my earlier post). What is in it?
[Message sent by forum member 'bnevins' (bnevins)]