users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which username and password i should use when creating HADB connection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:06:24 PDT

If I recall correctly -- HADB only wants passwords -- not user names.

By default we use the GF admin password.
You can also give your own different password for hadb with the --haadminpassword
option. This is discouraged. Life is much easier when you let GF set the password for you.

HADB wants three passwords:

HADB Admin
HADB System
HADB DB

If you set the following property in the java-config element for your server, then the password file that we give to hadb will not be deleted and you can take a look at it. The file can be found in <domain-dir>/config. The file is created after any call to hadb.

 [b]<jvm-options>hadbmnodeletepasswordfile=true</jvm-options>[/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'bnevins' (bnevins)]