users@glassfish.java.net

JAAS in standalone application with GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:38:21 PDT

Hello, is possible to use JAAS in the next stage?
  We are developing a standalone application (not an Enterprise Application Client). It runs in a different JVM from the server and access EJBs resources in a GlassFish V2 Application Server. We read a lot of tutorials about this matter, but we fail when we try to achieve the authentification.
  We would appreciate any example to resolve how to use JAAS in this context.

Thanks !!!!!
[Message sent by forum member 'csrinaldi' (csrinaldi)]