users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Seam security framework in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:25:04 PDT

Hi.
Thanks, this approach works.

BTW, authenicated role must be propogated to identity object after successfull login using Identity().instance().addRole() call.

PS. I was curious why jaas-config-name attribute configuration in security:identity doen't work as supposed. Looking in glassfish sources, I've found that their AppservPasswordLoginModule.java doesn't follow JAAS specifications. In login() method it ignores CallbackHandler passed by JBosss Seam to login module on initialization.

Best regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'slavach' (slavach)]