users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a JNDI for MySQL ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:10:37 PDT

Hello,

This is a follow up to the last message.
Did remove all applications that I had launched from Glassfish before:
Did remove them like this ( seems to be the wrong way, I would like to use the admin interface ):
(1) stopping the Glassfish-server
(2) removing obsolote apps from: C:\app\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\
(3) starting the Glassfish-server.

Seeing now that I can choose 'undeploy' for removing those:
sorry for that .... getting the grip soon (c;

Did re-deploy my last app ( the one I have probz with) and I get
a new set of errors.
My admin-interface says:
[i]Warning Deployment has succeeded with following warning, please look at the log file for details
Error occurred during application loading phase. The application will not run properly. Please fix your application and redeploy. WARNING: com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error while loading EJB module [ProjectManager]. Please refer to the server log for more details. com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error while loading EJB module [ProjectManager]. Please refer to the server log for more details.[/i]

sending the file in its total too.

regards, i
[Message sent by forum member 'inkimar' (inkimar)]