users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wiki Downtime and Changes

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:49:47 -0600

Okay, the wikis should all be back up now with the new settings.

As now noted in each wiki's registration page, new users created from
now on will need to contact wiki_at_glassfish.dev.java.net to request that
write access be granted to their account. All existing accounts should
have this access already granted.

Let me know if you see any issues (and in particular if you're not able
to update pages from an account you'd created before today).

--Jamey