users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish v2 Update Release Soft Code Freeze on Oct 30, '07

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:39:17 -0700

We would like to remind our developer community that the GlassFish v2 UR
Soft Code Freeze is coming up on Oct 30th i.e. in less than 2 weeks.

We encourage you all to check in your approved bug fixes as soon as
possible so that we can have a stable Soft Code Freeze build.
We would like to avoid a slew checkins coming in at the last minutes.
Please do not wait till the last minutes to bring your fixes into the
SJSAS91_UR1_BRANCH.

For your reference all approved bugs are listed in the following wiki page.
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=PlanForGlassFishV2UR

- Shreedhar and Mark