users@glassfish.java.net

REMINDER: Re: GlassFish v2 Update Release Soft Code Freeze on Oct 30, '07

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:13:19 -0700

Just a reminder that tomorrow Oct 30th, 2007 is the Soft Code Freeze
date for GlassFish v2 Update Release.

We have seen a good amount of fixes come in so far. Please check in
fixes for all remaining approved bugs by tomorrow, into the
SJSAS91_UR1_BRANCH.

Before checking in your fixes please ensure that you have tested these
with a fresh source build, and PE and EE smoke tests are run. Ensure the
fixes have been reviewed by others before check in.

After tomorrow, only serious regressions and release stoppers will be
considered for check ins into this branch. Bugs for which fixes did not
make it by tomorrow 11.59 pm would be unapproved for this release and
will have to come in a subsequent release.

Thanks to all of you for your efforts to get fixes into this release.

- Shreedhar and Mark