users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Open-esb forum

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:01:44 PDT

Sorry for cross posting, but I don't see why I cannot post on the open-esb forum.

I am currently testing open-esb to see if it matches the requirements of my project.
Here are 2 issues that I still can’t solve:

1. Turn back to a previous state
I can’t find a simple way to change the destination of an if/else outgoing transition to a previous state. For exemple: Supposing in my workflow I invoke a PartenerLink. If everything’s ok I continue else if something goes wrong I should re-invoke the PartnerLink. The if-model provided doesn’t allow a turn back into a previous state. I know that I can turnaround this with a while/if combination but I would like to know if their isn’t another solution that I might have not yet spotted in the BPEL Designer.

2. Monitoring Composite Application instances:
How can I find out how many instances are running in the engine and in what state are they? Is there any monitoring tool?

Sorry again for the cross posting
[Message sent by forum member 'bdegeratu' (bdegeratu)]