users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Calling the linux shell from Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:09:08 PDT

Many thanks for your very quick reply.

I moved my shared library file"libCallSystem.so" (note the capiltalisation) to my gf-install-dir/lib/ directory then typed "asadmin set server.java-config.native-library-suffix=gf-install-dir/lib/libCallSystem.so" (in fact I gave the full path to "gf-install-dir") as you said, but I get the error message

"CLI137 Command set failed"

and in the log I get the messages:

"javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: native-library-suffix".

Is there something syntactically wrong with this?

Regards,

Christopher Sharp
[Message sent by forum member 'csharpdotcom' (csharpdotcom)]