users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Property files not found on classpath

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:07:57 PDT

As I said I am adding the properties files as additional content to the ear under the project properties in Netbeans. This packages my properties file to the root of the .ear archive. When I deploy the .ear they end up in the ..domains/domain/applications/j2ee-apps/application directory.

This seems to only be a problem for the first time I run a servlet, and only if I haven't touched the file before hand, but it leads me to believe that I'm likely doing something wrong and getting lucky rather than doing it right.
[Message sent by forum member 'robstone' (robstone)]