users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to load resource: appserv-jwsacc.jar

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:01:55 PDT

Hi Tim,

--here are some logs of glassfish startup, you can see that port 8179 was the one used :
WEB0302: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server.
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8179
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8280
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 4947
SMGT0007: Self Management Rules service is enabled
Application server startup complete.

--I have created a new domain with netbeans5.5.1, here are the logs :
Using port 4897 for Admin.
Using port 8129 for HTTP Instance.
Using port 7725 for JMS.
Using port 3749 for IIOP.
Using port 8230 for HTTP_SSL.
Using port 3869 for IIOP_SSL.
Using port 3969 for IIOP_MUTUALAUTH.
Using port 8735 for JMX_ADMIN.
Domain being created with profile:developer, as specified by variable AS_ADMIN_PROFILE in configuration file.
Security Store uses: JKS
Domain test004 created.

-- i have deployed my app to this new domain, i have the same exception when i launch my jws app :
com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Unable to load resource: http://localhost:8129/__JWSappclients/__appserver/aslib/appserv-jwsacc.jar

-- the jar file appserv-jwsacc has been created in the \java-web-start folder of my domain test004

-- i have checked the signature of the jar file zith jarsigner :
  s = signature was verified
  m = entry is listed in manifest
  k = at least one certificate was found in keystore
  i = at least one certificate was found in identity scope

jar verified.

-- i have tried to resign this jar file with another key, nothing changes.

Gel
[Message sent by forum member 'geldouches' (geldouches)]