users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AppClient & JAAS -- LoginModule JDBC!?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:45:48 PDT

hi,
of course - but there is nearly nothing inside them :-)
They are just as created by NetBeans when I've created the app-client-project and some role-mapping in the sun-application-client.xml.

I've tryed things like
<realm>jdbcRealm<realm>
into appliction-client.xml, right after </display-name> but when trying a "Clean and Build Project" I always got an error saying "Invalid content was found starting with element 'realm' [....]" and therefore I deleted that stuff again.
I have to admit, that I'm really totally new to java EE (but quite some knowledge in Java SE) - but that doesn't help me with descriptors...

in the main-method of Main.java (which is run when starting the project) I call a method in the same class:
private static LoginContext authentifiziereViaJAAS() throws Exception {
  System.out.println("Login via JAAS\n---");
  LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("jdbcRealm", new DialogCallbackHandler());
  lc.login();
  return lc;
}
[Message sent by forum member 'blackfox86' (blackfox86)]