users@glassfish.java.net

How to force GF to use Java EE SE for web services?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:55:41 PDT

Hello,

is there any possibility in Glassfish V2 (build b58g-fcs) how to [u]force[/u] GF to route outgoing SOAP messages from web services internally (via JavaEE SE), not through external interfaces (GlassFish JAX WS stack)?

Ok, I'm asking here, beacause JavaEE SE is part of Glassfish.

My current (bad) scenario:
WS Client -(SOAP)-> HTTP SOAP BC -> JAVA EE SE -> EJB WS 1 -(new external connection to port 8080)-> EJB WS 2

Desirable scenario:
WS Client -(SOAP)-> HTTP SOAP BC -> JAVA EE SE -> EJB WS 1 -> JAVA EE SE --> EJB WS 2

Jbi.xml descriptors for SA and SUs seem to be ok.

Can anybody help me how to:
- simply solve this problem
- monitor mechanism that is responsible for decision if message will be send through JAX-WS or internally through JavaEE SE (which class does this decision?)

I've been passing through JavaEE SE source code and some discusion threads but I haven't found any answer:-(

Thank you for advice, V.
[Message sent by forum member 'voloda' (voloda)]