users@glassfish.java.net

Failure deploying jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3.rar on Glassfish 9.1 build b58g-fcs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:38:30 PDT

Hi,

When I attempt to install the Apache jackrabbit RAR file on glassfish, the following error occurs during deployment.

Deploying application in domain failed; java.io.IOException: filename: C:\glassfish\domains\dev-domain\applications\j2ee-modules\jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3\license\LICENSE java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\glassfish\domains\dev-domain\applications\j2ee-modules\jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3\license\LICENSE (The system cannot find the path specified) -- filename: C:\glassfish\domains\dev-domain\applications\j2ee-modules\jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3\license\LICENSE java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\glassfish\domains\de...

I have tried with the verification on, but it does not give any other clues? Does anyone know what causes this or is this a jackrabbit issue?
[Message sent by forum member 'kents1' (kents1)]