users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Persistence in Web Container

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:49:53 +0530

Injection service is provided by the container. You are not using
GlassFish container, so it's time you asked in appropriate container
forums as to why injection was not working. It may just be that those
containers, unlike GlassFish, do *not* yet completely implement Servlet
2.5 specification.

Thanks,
Sahoo