users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clustering Http Replication not working on multiple machines.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:03:12 PDT

Hi Sanjay
Can you share the server logs of the DAS, and the two instances you created as your cluster members? I'd like to first establish if this is a replication problem or a problem with Shoal.

We will surely take your suggestion to have a basic multicast test utility.
We do have a test/demo script that you can run from multiple machines to see if you can get group membership to work.
Look in the "How to integrate and run Shoal (Sample Code)" section of the Shoal project page.

Thanks also for sharing the pointers on documentation which we can look into improving.

Cheers
Shreedhar
[Message sent by forum member 'shreedhar_ganapathy' (shreedhar_ganapathy)]