users@glassfish.java.net

asadmin --libraries bug

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:23:48 PDT

Glassfish V2 b58 (final): If I specify "--libraries x" on my command line in the ANT task provided, (where x = the log4j 1.3 jar file) my ear deploys fine under Windows and I can access and test my web services no problem.

If however I specify "--libraries x;x" however I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/spi/RepositorySelector in server.log and although the services are visible, if I click on Test or the wsdl link I get HTTP 404 errors so the services aren't being deployed properly.

It looks like the syntax checker for the --libraries command isn't working properly. Is there a fix for this, anyone know ?
[Message sent by forum member 'richliv' (richliv)]