users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clustering Http Replication not working on multiple machines.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:47:08 PDT

HI Sanjay
Somehow my responses to you over last couple of days did not show up on the forum so I dont know what's happening.

I am posting this from the forum itself instead of the users mailing list.
So here are the questions I had asked:
1. Could you ensure that your instances are on the same subnet?
ifconfig -a on both machines should show multicast running and the ip addresses should indicate that these are on the same network. Typically the first three sets of the 3 digit IP address slots.
2. Could you tell us where you sourced the documentation from for your setup so we can improve it to be more informative?

From you post it appears that your network has issues and we will be able to help more once we have more information about your ifconfig -a results.

Let us know soon.

best regards
Shreedhar
[Message sent by forum member 'shreedhar_ganapathy' (shreedhar_ganapathy)]