users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Open-esb forum

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:30:48 PDT

Hi Folks.

I, too, would like to apologize for cross posting, but I am in the same position in that I am unable to subscribe to the open-esb forum.

I am trying to experiment with the aspect service engine and I have it running in the glassfish server. My problem is that I cannot get Netbeans to recognize the aspect se. I have installed several plug-ins that might appear to be related, but none provide the aspect tooling that I saw in the on-line demo. I have read all of the documentation on aspect se and cannot get past this. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Dale Chapman
[Message sent by forum member 'canadiandalechapman' (canadiandalechapman)]