users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AppClient & JAAS -- LoginModule JDBC!?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:26:25 PDT

Thanks for the link. I think I was on that page some time ago when tryed getting the jsp-client work. I just went through that - now I think I know which point I missed:
3. Specify that the JDBCRealm is the realm to be used as the realm for the application. This is specified in the deployment descriptor: sun-application.xml (for EAR) or, web.xml (for WAR) or sun-ejb-jar.xml (for EJB JAR).

I tried to copy some parts from web.xml to application-client.xml and from sun-web.xml to sun-application-client.xml - but that caused errors on building :-(
Could someone please give me an example for the configuration of the deploymentdescriptors?
[Message sent by forum member 'blackfox86' (blackfox86)]