users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clustering Http Replication not working on multiple machines.

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:48:27 -0700

Hi Sanjay
Gopal's response gives some pointers to look into. Additionally, I asked
for details in another email to this thread as to whether the machines
are on the same subnet.
Also please tell us which documents you have looked at for your setup so
that we can see if that needs improvement.

Thanks
Shreedhar