users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clustering Http Replication not working on multiple machines.

From: Gopal Jorapur <Gopal.Jorapur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:35:14 -0700

Hi Sanjay.

Have you seen these blogs

http://blogs.sun.com/memrep/entry/clustering_screencast_from_kedar

http://developers.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/glassfishcluster/

http://blogs.sun.com/Prashanth/entry/setting_up_load_balancing_in

If you are using glassfish 58g bits, make it cluster profile, then by
default it is configured for in-memory

Also, please use the clusterjsp application under samples directory to
get in-memory working

Debugging starts with verifying configuration, also checking messages on
the server.log, make logLevel as FINEST for webcontainer module

You can tail server.log of both instances and see where the request
lands first, also check for messages on the replica (other instance),
then bring down the instance that handled request, the failover need to
happen

Thanks,
Gopal