users@glassfish.java.net

JNDI external resource for CORBA Naming Service

From: neillott <neilmatthewlott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

I've created a JNDI external resource in my domain.xml

    <external-jndi-resource enabled="true"
factory-class="com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory"
jndi-lookup-name="nameservice" jndi-name="isa/naming" object-type="user"
res-type="org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextExt">
      <property name="PROVIDER-URL"
value="iiop://localhost:9101/NameService"/>
    </external-jndi-resource>

I've also added a jvm property in my domain.xml

<jvm-options>-DORBInitRef.NameService=corbaloc::localhost:9101/NameService</jvm-options>

It's my understanding that I can access the CORBA Naming Service from for
example a stateless EJB in my Application Server via the InitialContext.

How do I do this?