users@glassfish.java.net

Use JodaTime with TopLink Essentials JPA Implementation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 05:53:32 PDT

Hi all,

I'm used to JodaTime in all my JSE development. I'll need to process dates and times in a glassfish development and would like to use JodaTime here as well.

I'm aware of the existance of the JodaTime/Hibernate project but I'd like to know if anyone is using JodaTime with the default JPA implementation present in glassfish.

And if someone is successfully using this setup it would be kind to share your tips and tricks.

Thanks in advance

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'eskatos' (eskatos)]