users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying Tomcat applications in GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:28:51 PDT

I am currently running Tomcat as my servlet container but I want to move to a full application server. However, when I load a war file that deploys fine in Tomcat it won't deploy at all in GlassFish. The only error it gives me is a complaint about the first <url-pattern></url-pattern> it finds in web.xml. What I'm wondering is what configuration changes do I need to do to the tomcat apps or within GlassFish to successfully deploy them in GlassFish.

Thanks,
Rob
[Message sent by forum member 'caspersgrin' (caspersgrin)]