users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish - supported platforms

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 17:51:09 -0700

Yes, dashgir can talk to Mark Basler, and in general, post questions to
this alias and we should be able to respond.

AIX builds are have begun but these have not yet started out on our QE
testing area yet. So consider these to be unstable builds as yet but
those pass our build promotion tests. These should be good to try out
with a single instance.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2ur1-b03.html

hth
Shreedhar